They are made using totally natural ingredients such as flowers and healing plants that have been wild-harvested or homegrown. Ancient protocols that I have learned from many wonderful teachers over the last 10 years have been followed throughout the harvesting and making process.
Love Living natural wellness products can be custom-made for an individual after a short consultation. There are also a range of off-the-shelf products, many of which have been made for many years with great success. Click on the underlined links below for more information:
- Best Ever Healing Balm (aka Kawakawa and Calendula Healing Balm)
- Nurture Me (Winter Wellness) Chest Rub
- Divine Goddess Face Cream
- Support & Energy Spray – Energise; Relax; De-stress, calm
- Magnesium body butter
- Lip balms – that help you speak with strength and steadfastness, from the heart
- Nit oil treatment (and soother)
- Essential oil blend and manifestation rituals – Abundance, Nurture and Self-Love
- Scar oil and rosehip oil
- Massage oils
- Baby products: Calendula oil, Baby bum balm.
Prices from $15 for a 30g jar
I started making natural wellness products when I first had children. A love for nature combined with wanting to use only natural products for my children – and a bit of a penny-pinching personality – led to me making my own healing balms and oils. As my children are of Māori and European descent I use traditional healing plants of both these worlds in my product range.
The products I make heal beneath the physical. They also nurture and support the emotional and spiritual. This is done through the power of plants and the magic I instill during the making process. This is good witch magic.
With my copper still I can make flower waters and essential oils from plants I have personally picked or even grown myself – so intent and care goes into each product at every stage of the making process.